Mistress Eva and Dirk Hooper explore their own opinions and the communities opinions on the attributes of a good submissive. Some topics include pointers for submissives to communicate better, men and sharing emotions, showing vulnerability, following orders, the connection between loyalty and security, and a challenge to submissives.
The book that Dirk wrote as Asher Lake that was mentioned: Dominatrix Boss
More Mistress Eva
Watch out for Mistress Eva’s Sunday tweets for Safeword Podcast questions!
More Dirk Hooper
Please leave us a comment below or you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear from you!
Safeword Podcast in Syndication
You can now listen to the Safeword Podcast through the syndication links below or by searching for “Safeword Podcast” on your app. If we’re not on your favorite service tell us and we’ll get there!
Also, your rating and review will help us immensely to find a new audience and is deeply appreciated! We both notice your reviews!
- :30 What Eva and Dirk have been up to
- 3:20 Eva goes to Burning Man
- 7:35 What Are the Attributes of a Good Submissive?
- 15:55 Pointers for submissives to communicate better
- 19:50 Men and sharing emotions
- 21:00 Showing vulnerability and BDSM
- 22:00 Being unshakable and open-minded
- 25:00 Following Orders
- 27:50 Establishing Priorities and Being Selfless
- 38:00 Loyalty Gives You Security
- 42:20 Realize that Dominants are also people
- 53:10 A Challenge to submissives
- 57:10 Willing to Follow But Still Willing to Protect
- 1:00:00 Knowing the Difference Between Submitting to Take and Submitting to Give
- 1:06:30 A Summary